Our offices are now open for checkups, appointments, and procedures. We’re adhering to the guidelines set forth by the CDC, the American Dental Association (ADA) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OHSA), along with our own precautionary measures, to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients.
When you arrive for your appointment, please be aware of the following:
- We will ask you screening questions about any symptoms you may be experiencing before you come in, and again when you arrive.
- Our waiting rooms will be closed. We ask that you call our front desk when you arrive and wait outside in your car. We will call you in for your appointment when your treatment room is ready.
- We will take your temperature upon entering the building.
- We will have hand sanitizer, and we ask that you use it upon entering the office.
- We will manage appointments to allow for social distancing between patients. This will mean fewer options when scheduling your appointment. Please be patient with us on this.
- We are disinfecting each room regularly, as always.
- We ask that you continue to practice safety measures such as social distancing (staying at least 6 feet away from anyone you don’t live with) and washing your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds each time.
Thank you for being patient with us during this time. We are adapting to the new circumstances, and we are doing our best to keep everything running as smoothly and efficiently as possible. If you have any questions about our new procedures, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our front office for clarification. Call us today to schedule an appointment!